Boat Management Services
1. STORAGE OF BOATS
Boats will be stored in a secure and insured yard.
2. CLEANING AND DRY STORAGE OF BOAT EQUIPMENT
An inventory of all life saving and general boat equipment will be made. All equipment will cleaned and dry stored.
3. SERVICING AND WINTERIZATION OF ENGINE
It is recommended that all engines that are brought to our yard are flushed through with fresh water and a desalination powder and winterized according to manufacturers guidelines.
4. BODY WORK AND ENGINE REPAIRS
Any bodywork repairs, alterations or engine repairs can be arranged by us, using locally authorized, qualified professionals.
5. RE-LICENSING AND UPDATING OF BOAT PAPERWORK
We can renew licenses for any motorboat licensed in Greece, which by law, must have its paperwork updated every year.
6. TRAILER SERVICING
To ensure the save delivery and recovery of your motor boat to and from the sea we would advise and offer the regular servicing of boat trailers.
7. DELIVERY OF BOAT, FULLY OPERATIONAL, TO SEA ON YOUR ARRIVAL
To ensure the maximum use of your holiday time we will have the boat fully fuelled, delivered and launched into your choice of Kassiopi, Agios Stefanos or Kouloura harbours, before your arrival. This will also enable us to “run” the boat to ensure all is in working order.
8. REMOVAL OF BOAT FROM SEA AND RELOCATION TO YARD ON YOUR DEPARTURE
On the owners departure boats will be recovered from the sea and returned to the yard for storing, cleaning and servicing.
9. BOAT INSURANCE
All boats, must by law, have a minimum, of at least, liability insurance. Arrangements can be made for this and full insurance cover, by us, through local insurance companies.
10. PURCHASING OF BOAT EQUIPMENT
Replacement or new equipment for the owners’ boats, can be arranged by us using local and national suppliers.
11. ADVICE AND HELP WITH BOAT BUYING AND SELLING
We can advise, help or act on behalf of anyone wishing to buy a boat for the first time, sell and or replace an existing boat.
12. GENERAL ADVICE AND INFORMATION ON LOCAL COASTLINE AND GENERAL INTERNATIONAL SEA LAW
We can provide clients with and inform them of the latest requirements by law with regards to operating private boats in this area.
13. LOCAL WEATHER REPORT
Up to the minute forecasts on local weather can be provided on a daily basis to our clients.
14. BOAT HANDLING TIPS ON HOW TO GET THE BEST PERFORMANCE FROM YOUR BOAT.
Whether the client is new to boating or wishes to try something different (like take the family water-skiing) we can provide tips and advice on how to do so safely and efficiently.
15. BOAT TRANSFERS FROM EUROPE
16. ANY OTHER SERVICES REQUIRED
Whatever your requirement we will, whenever possible, endeavour to meet your needs.